CERAMIC PRO AFTER-CARE
You just received a beautiful coating by SD Auto Salon, what now? After-care instructions to maintain your Ceramic Pro coating to always stay new, glossy and fresh.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS AUTOMOTIVE
Ceramic Pro amongst other things is designed to protect your factory clear coat. It is
tremendously effective at doing so. However, it is not bulletproof and will require basic
maintenance. With simple care, your coating will reward you for many years to come.
THINGS YOU MUST AVOID DURING THE CURING PROCESS
Curing time is 2-3 weeks depending on environmental conditions such as humidity and temperature.
Sprinklers. The coating will protect your clear coat from water spots. The coating is less likely to etch than your factory clear but it can get spots during the curing process and can be costly to remove.
Parking under a shedding tree
Allowing bird droppings, sap, pollen to sit on the car and bake in the sun
Washing or abrading the paint
If you notice that your car gets water spots, bird droppings, tree sap etc. during these two
weeks, immediately remove it following our care instructions. Keep in mind the coating is
softer, so work on the paint very gently.
WASHING YOUR CAR AT HOME
Ceramic Pro is extremely slick meaning most things will dissolve and be pulled off by Ceramic
Pro’s self-cleaning effect. Minimizing rubbing (especially with a dry towel) on the coating will
ensure the best looks and longevity. Dry Bird droppings, bugs and tree sap can be dissolved
using alcohol type solvents that would harm traditional sealants and then wiped off with a
1. For best results, wash with recommended soaps: No Rinse or any PH neutral (mild) general
purpose cleaner on a bi-weekly basis to avoid excessive contamination build up.
2. Avoid washing in direct sunlight to minimize streaking and water spotting.
3. Wash from the top down leaving the dirtiest sections for last to avoid cross
4. Use separate soap and sponge/mitt/towel for wheels to prevent cross contamination.
1. Always dry completely and never leave to “air” dry. Tap water contains minerals that may
leave deposits creating water spots.
2. Only use quality microfiber towels for best results and avoid aggressive wiping, allowing
the material to absorb the water.
1. Never use aggressive products to polish the coating or remove surface contamination.
2. Never use excessive force to remove spots.
3. Bird droppings, tar, sap, etc. should be removed as soon as possible to avoid temporary
staining or hardening on the coating. Any staining left behind from the bird droppings will
break down over a few days without affecting the coating.
Do not wax the coating. It is unnecessary and the wax will not bond to the coating. Instead
we advise you to use Ceramic pro Sport, our maintenance product.
Always go to a touch free wash! Using an automated car wash with brushes will void the
warranty and dull the coating. Ceramic Pro 9H takes up to 2 weeks to achieve full hardness.
Please handle with care and do not wash the vehicle for the first 2 weeks.
LEATHER AND FABRIC MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
1. For best results, clean all leather/vinyl surfaces bi-weekly with a leather protectant to
avoid contaminant buildup and replenish the natural oils.
2. Vacuum carpets regularly and use carpet & fabric cleaners when necessary.
3. Immediately wipe off spills on leather, vinyl or fabric.
Annual Inspections are mandatory for ensuring the coating is maintained
and care for the vehicle is properly executed. Annual inspections should be carried out by
an approved applicator within 30 days before the anniversary date of the last service to
ensure peak performance. Although durable and long lasting, annual inspections ensure
maximum gloss and protection from Ceramic Pro coating.
WARRANTY SUPPORT : Toll Free: (800) 280-6856 Email: email@example.com
CP HQ: 57 45 Kearny Villa Rd Suite 107, San Diego CA 92123